Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SIGN LANGUAGE

TODAY'S HOMESCHOOL FREEBIE IS...

ASL University!

"ASL University is an online curriculum resource for American Sign Language students, instructors, interpreters, and parents of deaf children.

Feel free to use the various lessons and resources for self-study. There is no need to register or pay (unless you want documentation to fulfill high school, college, or continuing education course requirements).



"If you are a teacher I give you permission to use the LESSONS to teach your in-person classes. Enjoy! -- Dr. Bill Vicars"

It doesn't get much better than that!

1 comment:

Adena said...

I have used ASL University in the past and really enjoyed it. I found your blog listed on Heart of the Matter's Top 100. I graduated my oldest child in 2008 and now have a junior (as well as middle, elem and toddler!) I love browsing your site and really like all the freebies!!!

 
ss_blog_claim=6aba2cfecb6178ffdcf024b730e3153a ss_blog_claim=b0b6eb1a2c51f983bd3ae154060f41b2