Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TODAY'S HOMESCHOOL FREEBIE: LIVEMOCHA LANGUAGE LESSONS AND WORLD CONNECTIONS!

My sister-in-law told me about an amazing FREE online Language Education website called LiveMocha

With this site, we can check other people’s language skills and correct their grammar. We can also record our voice and get feedback from other people who frequent the site! I Know! How neat!

My sister-in-law has had some good feedback already on two lessons. Every lesson has learning, reading, listening, magnet (basically picking the right words in the right order to correctly make the sentence), writing (you write and other people who are native or very fluent in that language can read and give you comments), and speak (you record it and people can listen and leave either written or verbal comments).

What an amazing way to meet people in other countries! It just doesn't get any better than this!

HAPPY FREE HOMESCHOOLING!

1 comment:

Rebecca Rosenburg said...

This is a great program similar to Rosetta Stone. I started using it, liked it, and started my daughter on it.

 
ss_blog_claim=6aba2cfecb6178ffdcf024b730e3153a ss_blog_claim=b0b6eb1a2c51f983bd3ae154060f41b2