Friday, June 6, 2008

SITE OF THE DAY: HOBBIES AND POLICE GEAR

My brother in law is a police officer in the Metro Detroit area. I often wonder where they actually get the tactical gear to do their jobs well. Today I found my answer. I was browsing the Internet and found a site that has hobby related items like binoculars, night vision scopes, telescopes and flashlights. I got a little deeper into the site and found a Riflescope, laser sights and even radar guns!

Who knew that a lay person could buy these items?!

This is an interesting site for a lesson in what it takes to be an officer or even serve in the armed forces. It is a great place to explore to learn about various hobbies and find the best gear to suit specific needs for various jobs in our community. If nothing else it is fascinating to see the sheer number of items available.


Check it out and let me know your thoughts. I was fascinated.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6aba2cfecb6178ffdcf024b730e3153a ss_blog_claim=b0b6eb1a2c51f983bd3ae154060f41b2