Monday, May 19, 2008

NUMBER 18 FOR THE DUGGAR FAMILY

Have you heard about The Duggar Family of Arkansas? They are expecting child number eighteen. I absolutely adore this family.

I know some people get all up in arms about them but I think they are exactly what people should look to for lifestyle choices?

Why?

1. They live debt FREE! They lived this way even before they were on television.

2. They actually raise their children to eat well, know how to do chores and they do not overly spoil them.

3. They make their own clothing for goodness sake...and just think about the money they save in hair cuts!

4. No, we don't all need to have this many children but their lifestyle is one that we could all stand to see a little more of in our world.

5. They Homeschool.

Anyway, they live what they believe and that's more than a lot of people in this world do.

I like them. They just make me smile. So sue me. :-)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6aba2cfecb6178ffdcf024b730e3153a ss_blog_claim=b0b6eb1a2c51f983bd3ae154060f41b2