Saturday, May 24, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING

I grew up with Aunts who absolutely made it a family ritual to shop on Black Friday. They would plan their strategies for months! They got up before the crack of dawn, swapped lists with each other and stood in lines at random stores, lists in hand, to buy the items that would be on sale the day after Thanksgiving. Each Aunt was assigned a store so they could buy for each other and get the "good" sales.

I cannot STAND shopping in that kind of atmosphere. I think that the first time a person took something out of my hands I would have to tackle them. I just don't get a warm, cozy feeling in the midst of that kind of chaos.

Today I found a website that allows people to forego that hassle. This site allows people to purchase Black Friday items at major department stores online without the hassle of having to stand in line at the store at 5am! Just imagine! Black Friday without the stress!

They also offer email alerts that let you know when new black Friday ads have been posted. They really go out of their way to make it a consumer friendly site for planning your holiday shopping.

Happy Homeschooling...shop online and save the gas! :-)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6aba2cfecb6178ffdcf024b730e3153a ss_blog_claim=b0b6eb1a2c51f983bd3ae154060f41b2